Saturday, April 30, 2011

If you like this post, check out my new blog: http://appofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My Thoughts On: The Royal Wedding

        All right, so I'm a guy who really doesn't give a **** about the wedding, but seeing as one third of the world watched it, I should write something about it. First of all, congratulations, Prince William, and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.

        I watched a bit of the ceremony and I ought to say, I was impressed. Catherine's dress was beautiful, Prince William showed decor at his best, and the both of them as a couple looked extremely happy together. Prince Harryseemed very excited about the whole thing, and Queen Elizabeth, though seemingly calm, was just being discrete, as you could tell that she was full of hapiness, as she sat through the wedding ceremony.

        The choir was impressive, some of the best vocals I'd ever heard in my life. The musicians played their parts perfectly. Rowan Williams, the Archbishop of Canterbury, executed the wedding ceremony with excellent professionalism.

         There was a threat to the wedding. This group of Islamic called Muslims Against Crusades declared the Royal Family enemies of Allah, and said that they were to do a "forceful demostration". They then abandoned their campaign.

         So, at 29 years old, Catherine is one of the oldest women to walk down the aisle. Queen Elizabeth II took care of the invitations, sending them by fax. This couple looks very happy, and Prince William seems to be made of King material. So, tell me, would you rather have as the next in line to the throne Prince William, or Prince Charles?