Monday, May 30, 2011

Why Guys Hate Justin Bieber

        A man who is respected is a man who can achieve things for himself, mature, with a strong, hard voice, and most of all, masculine. You girls may love a man with a feminine side, but we men saw that Justin Bieber went way too far. Boys hate him too but they don't know why. Let me explain why we don't like him that much...

        The first thing we noticed was his voice. I remember the first time I heard him on the radio, I couldn't decide whether I was hearing some new tween star or Selena Gomez or something. True story. I really though it was a little girl. Then I heard: "This is the new song by Justin Bieber...". At that moment, I thought: "What the hell is Justine Bieber, and why didn't they say Justine?"

        I was later informed that Justin was in fact a guy, and that he was a year older than me. I couldn't believe it. How can somebody that old not hit puberty? I thought it would pass, then suddenly he became famous with that dreaded song: Baby.

        Don't get me wrong, the guy's got a voice on him, it's just a voice I'd expect to hear from a girl, let alone a kid. What happens is that it gets annoying after a couple of verses. Add in the fact that the guy still looks like a small kid and you've got a mind melter. Especially if radio stations play his music all day.

        Now, many girls say we're jealous. Yeah, I'd like to have a bunch of millions, know Kim Kardashian and date Selena Gomez, but that's not the point. What gets many guys angry is the fact that a more manlier fellow should have all that. You know, somebody who's not famous for looking cute like a ten-year-old and sounding like a girl.

        You girls will start saying that we guys are taking stuff too personal, but no, i'm sorry to say it but his music is just stupid. Sure, he's got great choreographers and was produced by Usher and sh*t, but in reality it's not something to get that hyped about. Well, that's it for today. If you're liking the content of my blog, and have a gmail account, then follow the blog so you can get updated on its new posts. Have a good one.