Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Thoughts On: The Graduation Ceremony And The Macanazos

          Today was an awesome day. The graduation ceremony was incredible. I was impressed with the amount of achievements that are possible in three years. It got to a point where it was boring, actually. Then, everybody was going to get their diplomas, and everybody was announced to either have honorary mention or excellence. I myself got an honorary mention. After that, we had a two hour long photo session.

          An hour later, we went to get the macanazos, which is a sort of award, one was given to everybody. There was most handsome, responsible, etc. I got best composer. After everybody got their awards, we started dancing. They brought tacos, and you just couldn't get enough coke. So, in the end, it was a great day, which will remain in our memories forever.