Friday, June 10, 2011

If you like this post, check out my new blog: http://appofknowledge.blogspot.com/

What The Hell Is Up With Jack White?

Yeah honey, I loved you.
      
        Jack White is one of my favorite musicians. He started the band White Stripes with his ex-wife Meg White. I even saw theme once. When they divorced, Jack White then married Karen Elson. They've been together for about six years, and are now getting divorced. So, what's the weird thing? They're throwing a divorce party, "in honor of time we shared", according to the couple.

        Now, personally, I usually say that if divorce can be prevented, prevent it. John Anthony Gillis, a.k.a. Jack White, had two children with Karen, which is why I'd advise against divorcing. Still, it's their call. What I think is damn weird is the fact that they'll throw a party celebrating the end of their marriage. Don't get me wrong, I still admire White for being the awesome musician he is, but really, his second marriage is crumbling, that's gotta mean something, ain't it?

What the hell is in your mind?!?