Friday, August 5, 2011

The High School Induction

                 What's up guys, so it's been a while since I posted. I've been busy doing a few errands. So, yesterday, I had the induction to the high school courses, and damn it, it was awesome. When I got there, I got a bit nervous, I didn't really know anyone there. So I walked to my classroom, and there, I recognized a friend from school. I calmed down a bit, and started watching around. Everybody seemed OK. So, after that, we went to a small conference, where we were explained the dynamics of the place, and then we went to take a picture of the generation. We're 535 students, and trust me, it's kind of hard to organize that many guys by height. So we took a picture, got some refreshment, and uh, that was it. But really, the people were awesome, so, yeah, it's gonna be some awesome three years.