Monday, September 26, 2011

5: Extremely Stupid Fashion Trends People Followed

                 Ah, clothes. They can mean so little, yet mean so much at the same time. People can use them to show status, express their feelings, etc. I've always been so easily offended by people who hate black, because hey, I love black. Still, some clothing fashions were and are HUGE no-nos. Let's take a look at a few...

5: Shoulder Pads

                I don't know how shoulder pads were, and are, still used a lot. Especially by older women. What's wrong with it? Well, I mean seriously, why the hell would I want to go out with a woman who looks like she has broader shoulders than me? I wouldn't date a linebacker now, would you? 

E-GAD!


4: Extremely Low-Rise Pants

               Now, I usually wouldn't mind seeing a bit of ass now and then, but come on, lady! Show some respect to the kids who will be laughing themselves to death when they see you walking! Those pants are guaranteed to make a lot of low-class people whistle and holler after you, and damn it, if you wear those kind of jeans, YOU DESERVE IT. 

Hey! Only in the house! Wear normal pants for outside, damn it!


3: Popped Collars 

               Some say that if you want to be a rebel, you have to look different, so pop your collars. No. Rebels don't use collars in the first place. But, a person who does wear popped collars is a douchebag, and I mean guido-level douchebags. It's almost a uniform for these guys... it's so sad to even think about it. 

Just kill me now...


2: High Waisted Low Jeans (Mom Pants)

              The ugliest jeans I've ever seen in my life, these are the typical 70's stay at home mom pants, and trust me, I've seen some women of older age still use them, and every time I see them, I just want to vomit all over their jeans (although I know that they'll just buy new ones). They are literally the most unflattering pants in the world. 

What, the hell, is wrong with you!


1: Low, Baggy Jeans

             Yeah, trust me, if there's anything stupider than this, I'll lose faith in humanity completely. Of course, the pants aren't as low as they used to be, but come on, you can see all of the dude's ass, why not make baggy boxers too, huh? Oh, what, slippery slope? You think we'll be walking around nude and shit after that? Well, yeah, and that's why anybody who wears low, baggy jeans will go to hell. 

BACK TO HELL!
                All right, so there's still a lot of ground to cover, but this is good for starters. Hey, I'm just a guy, don't expect me to rush into the whole fashion thing just yet... If you like this blog, then sign into your gmail account, click Follow, and share the blog. To all my loyal readers, see ya 'till the next post.