Thursday, September 15, 2011

If you like this post, check out my new blog: http://appofknowledge.blogspot.com/

On: Pickup Lines

                 I remember that there was this campaign for the Dos Equis Beer commercials. They were called The Most Interesting Man In The World. This weirdly interesting guy who was like another Chuck Norris gave advice, and one of them was on pickup lines. What did he say? "There is a time and place for that. The time is never. I think you can guess the place."

Stay thirsty, my friends.


                 Well, I'd have to agree. I have never seen a *note* decent girl, woman, lady, whatever, be impressed by a pickup line, such as "Did you fart? Because you just blew me away." Nuh-uh. That's lame. I don't care if you're the king of Spain, use a pickup line, and you shall be lame. I have yet to see somebody swoop a girl off her feet by saying a pickup line. Trust me. 

You'll look like this.


                 So, what can you do? Go talk to her, play it cool, and don't say anything stupid, cheesy, or smurf penis (which is both). It doesn't work at all. It helps to have some ego with you, but you don't want to be a Jersey Shore kind of guy (which is even lamer than using pickup lines). So, yeah, as the most interesting man in the world says: There's a time and place for pickup lines. The time is never. Guess the place. 

Ok, maybe one of these, but you've gotta bring a bunch of $20's.