Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day (200th Post!)

                     So, today's a very special day, for all those women who gave us births, taught us to be who we are, kept pushing us to school, and did everything they could to make us feel special. Every single day, every day, these women work to help us move ahead in life, educating us, feeding us, giving us shelter, and loving us with all their hearts (that's cheesy, but it's Mother's Day). 

                    I still remember how my mother used to take me everywhere, school, classes, out with friends, and I can't thank her enough for everything that she's done for me. I can let her know I love her, though, and that's what this blogpost is about. Thank you, Mom, for all that you've given me, I know I can't pay it back, but I'll be damned if I don't raise my kids like you raised me. 

                     Now, for the rest of you, go, give your mother's a few big hugs, fill them with chocolates, give them flowers, sing them a song, whatever, it might be late but you could still pull it off tomorrow. Also, this is my blog's 200th post, so, for all of you that have read it all, congratufuckinglations, and I sure as hell won't stop on 200.