As many people are aware of, it's essential to develop skills when you're young so you can do things like increasing your mental capacity, or, as some of us would rather, having something to show off. Here's one girl with such a talent, her name is Marina Andrienko, and she's the first person ever to be interviewed in this blog, hopefully the first of many.
- Who inspired you to start playing, and when did you start?
- Is the rest of your family involved in music?
- Do you just play guitar, or can you play some other instrument?
- Which are your favorite bands?
- Do you play in public? Say, concerts or festivals?
- How often do you practice?
- How many guitars do you have?
- Which guitar do you want to have?
- What tips can you give for beginners?
- Do you write any songs, and if so, are you planning to release them?
So, as we can see, Marina has an excellent attitude and is planning to release some of her own songs when the time comes. I personally believe that she has a lot of potential, and if all goes well, we'll be seeing a lot of her later on. In the meanwhile, here's her Facebook, her Youtube channel, and in case you're "too busy" to go to Youtube, here's Andrienko covering Muse's song Showbiz.